Why Invisible Bead Extensions?
Invisible Bead Extensions are the number one requested hair extension method. IBE was specifically created to solve 3 major problems encountered with different hand tied methods available.
- Prevents damage to the clients scalp and hair from tension, over-direction and faulty installs.
- Eliminates discomfort due to due to contact of beads on the scalp and the common “clamp & crank” beading approach.
- Styling versatility which means no more exposed beads, bonds, or braids when wearing your hair up.
First things first, I’ll ask you to fill out an online consultation form. As a stylist certified in Invisible Bead Extensions, hair & scalp health is most important to me. These questions are my way of getting to know you and what is needed to make your hair dreams come true. After that, we’ll meet in person to find the perfect color match for your hair and place an order for your hand-tied wefts if I don’t already have them in stock.
The installation process involves sectioning the hair into rows and then attaching small beads to the section of hair. Afterwards, wefts of extension hair are sewn to the beads.
The number of rows you receive will depend on factors such as your current hair length and density, as well as your hair goals and what you’re hoping to achieve.
On average, I will use between 3 to 6 wefts of hair extensions on each row.
This will all be thoroughly discussed during your consultation.
Your initial install will include custom coloring your extensions if need be, cut & style. Color on your natural hair is an additional cost.
You will also receive a complimentary gift that inclues a few things to keep your hair looking great as well as a home care card.
Maintenance is every 7-10 weeks. With IBE you can go longer between move ups than other hand tied methods
- IBE is known for it’s longevity & durability.
- The hair is stitched into a beaded foundation in such a precise way it creates a seamless flexible foundation that lasts longer.
- Hand Tied wefts are reusable and if properly taken care of will last you 9-12 months. I only use highest quality hair.
- Move ups are done on clean, dry hair. If you’d like a wash & blowout you can book one at an additional charge.
Let’s get started
Please fill out the consulation form below to get started with Invisible Bead Extensions consultation!